Registration and What We Collect
When you create an account on Betasciencepress website, we may collect the following information:
• First name, Last name, academic/job title, and Organization/Institution.
• Contact information in the form of email address, postal address, country of residence.
• Other information regarding your scientific field of interest, education and work experience.
It is the policy of Betasciencepress Publishing to send our members emails throughout the publishing process and another email they elect to receive, in addition to customary business communications (payment confirmations, etc.). Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member’s request. In addition, Betasciencepress will send newsletters and other communications to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We endeavour to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of industry-standard encryption technologies. Your personal information is stored on servers that are behind a firewall and physically located within a secured data centre. However, no information transferred over the Internet is completely secure and, therefore, Betasciencepress cannot guarantee with 100% certainty the total security of information transmitted to it.
1. You can choose what information you make available to other registered and unregistered users.
2. If you no longer desire our services you can deactivate your account by emailing us at any time.